Jump to navigation Jump to search
General Dungeon Changes
Pre60 Dungeons made more challenging and also significantly more rewarding, many mobs/bosses hit much harder and drop far better loot. Greens from early dungeons upgraded to blues, most loot had stats buffed across all 1-50 dungeons.
-Scholomance Attune Required - Must complete the key for scholomance questline including Araj.
-All Scarlet Monastery dungeons removed due to renovation as an endgame raid.
-Molten Core Attunement - BRD only drops one core fragment per run.
-LBRS/DM w/e/n rebalanced to 10m raid difficulty. Loot adjusted.
-Zul'Gurub Attunement questline added
Innkeeper LFG tool
New endgame reputations
Available Raid Content
- Doomlord Kazzak
- Kurinaxx [Reworked version of AQ20 Boss; Roams Silithus]
- Lady Hederine [All New; Roams Wintergrasp]
40 Man Raids
- Molten Core [Bosses rebalanced, new skills/mechanics, new loot, tier 1 revamp]
20 Man Raids
- Zul'Gurub [2 New Bosses; Azus the Bloodseeker, The Nameless Hermit]
15 Man Raids
10 Man Raids
Raiding Reputations Added/Changed
Next Slated for Release
- Blackwing Lair
- Scarlet Monastery [Raid Version]
- Timbermaw Hold (Azshara, not Felwood)
- Mount Hyjal